1. Introductory provisions
With this policy or statement of privacy we want to explain the processing of personal data that we are collecting from you or about you on this site, and through written or verbal communication with you or when you visit our restaurants, cafes, boarding house or hotel.
Every customer is a valued, therefore we have the highest priority to offer superior service. Company Gastrocom d.o.o. and Park Boutique Hotel respects your privacy and takes all steps to protect your personal information. All visitors to our web site and in general all our guests, including you, deserve our maximum discretion and responsibility in the process of managing their personal data. The collection and storage of personal information shall be carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
"Personal Data" means all information collected and stored in a form that allows you to be personally identified, directly (e.g., by name) or indirectly (e.g. by phone number) as an individual. Before you provide us with this information, we recommend that you read this document that describe our guidelines for protecting the privacy of clients.
Personal Data that we are collecting
In each interaction or contact with the guest and in every aspect of our business we can collect personal information. You can give us your personal information in the following ways:
- Asking for information about reservation of services, stay or visit our facilities;
- By sending inquiries via e-mail;
- Paying in our restaurants, cafes, hotels and other facilities;
- In the process of making reservations, completing surveys, and participating in a prize game or promotion;
- Communicate with us by phone, email, social networks, fax and other channels;
- By completing the survey after your stay, by providing feedback or reviews about your stay or use of our services and products;
- By organizing events with us - we collect meeting and event details, event dates, guest number, and for business meetings and events we collect information about your organization
Personal data can be collected through the use of an internal network of surveillance cameras and other security measures in our facilities which can take pictures or record images of guests and visitors, and helps us to protect our staff, guests and property.
As we work closely with third parties (including, for example, travel agents and booking providers, business partners, co-operators in technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, information retrieval providers), information about you can also be received from them.
The information we collect about you and that are protected:
- name and surname
- contact information: email address, phone / cell phone number
- details of your credit card you have provided to the hotel during the booking process
- other information that you are telling us and want to keep secret.
Please be aware that in certain cases we may collect or have sensitive personal information available such as: your nationality (listed on a passport or ID card); membership in a political, professional or trade association (information is associated with a group reservation or event you are associated with during your stay in the hotel, and medical information (information related to your preferences, special requirements or needs).
Your personal information can be shared as much as needed in order to comply with our legal obligations, laws and regulations that apply to us. We may share your personal information with other parties if we have your consent, or without your consent, if necessary in order to carry out our obligations to you.
You can at any time cancel the protection of this information, by expressing a statement. Also you can opt out of our mailing list at any time, so your information will not be used by us for promotion. In that case, we can only use them for their own internal purposes, for example, for statistical data processing. Data will have been recorded in the system for the next 5 years or until your recall. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of any personal information you have registered with us.
3. Purpose of the obtained data
All information we request is used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Providing the services you have been looking for (organization of events, seminars, celebrations and more)
- Execution of obligations arising from various agreements between you and us, such as making reservations and booking (contractual obligation)
- Entries to the e-visitor system upon your arrival at the hotel (statutory obligation);
- the most effective response to your inquiry;
- • provide you with information prior to arrival, reservation confirmation and electronic invoices;
- improving your stay in the hotel;
- managing our loyalty program;
- providing information on conferences and events;
- Use your feedback to improve our services;
- our internal statistical data processing.
Responsible guarantee that the information provided will be used only for this purpose. By submitting your personal information through all forms of communication, you give your express consent that Gastrocom d.o.o. and its business units (restaurants, cafes, hotels and boarding houses) can be contacted for these purposes. In case you do not want us to contact you, you are obliged to notify us in writing.
Since we do not collect intentionally personal information of persons under 18 years, we would be grateful if we your children not to submit any personal information without your permission.
Regarding obligations to local authorities, it is possible that we will also be obliged to submit your information to local authorities if it is provided by law.
At the moment you submit your information you give us permission to contact you and you enter our mailing list. The moment you enter the mailing list is your explicit consent to the contact. The privacy of your data is permanent and you can always opt out of our mailing list at any time.
6. A statement about credit card information
According to this statement, you accept that we as owners of this site are not responsible for any kind of interception of credit card information or for any other illegal use of credit card information regarding the direct use of this site. We take all statutory measures to protect such data.
7. Cookies and Internet Technologies
As is the case with many other sites, and ours can use "cookies" and other technologies which makes it easier for us to deliver content to your interests and to process reservations or requests, and / or analyze the characteristics of your visits.
"Cookies" are a kind of data packetused by servers to send status information to the user's browser and to return status information to the original server through that same browser. On the basis of that pattern, information adapt to your needs and the way they usually use the Internet. Cookies by themselves can not be used to discover your personal identity.
8. Protecting personal data of children
Gastrocom d.o.o. and Park Boutique Hotel advises parents and guardians to teach children about responsible and safe handling of personal information on the Internet. We do not want to, and we do not intend to collect personal information of persons younger than 18, and we will not use or disclose them to third parties, except in the case of promotional games on the Internet. Such contact information via the Internet is used without the consent of the parent only to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for any other purpose.
9. Your consent
10. The ability to change data
Unfortunately, transferring information over the Internet is not completely safe. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of your data that has been submitted to our website therefore every data transfer goes to your risk. Upon receipt of your information, we will use strict procedures and protection measures to prevent unauthorized access to them.
Only authorized Gastrocom employees and trusted third parties whose use of personal data necessary for the performance of business interests, as mentioned above, have access to personal information.
Gastrocom d.o.o. and Park Boutique Hotel will not be responsible for any breach of data protection as a result of force majeure, which could not be prevented from commercially reasonable means. We guarantee that the mistakes will be removed, if possible with no delay.